There are specific rules and policies that pertain to buildings, facility areas, and programs in our Y: Family Rules, Nursery Rules, Guest Pass Guidelines, Pool Rules, Specific Facility Rules, Fitness Center Rules, Age Limitations, etc.
- Membership cards must be scanned at the welcome center desk to access our facilities.
- Membership in the YMCA of Huntington is non-transferable.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Membership may be frozen for documented medical reasons only. Please contact your branch Membership Director to place a membership on hold.
- Notification in writing thirty (30) days prior to next billing date is required to terminate a membership. A termination form must be signed at the YMCA of Huntington location.
- Any changes to memberships will take effect on the next billing cycle. This includes upgrades, downgrades, discounts and membership types.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times. Children under the age of 14 years may not be left unattended in the May Building facility.
- Should any member debt not be honored by the member's credit card company or bank for any reason, the member is still responsible for that debt plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee the member's credit card company or bank may charge. The membership is subject to termination if the debt is not paid.
- The YMCA is founded on Christian principles and prohibits inappropriate behavior and conduct.